We are proud to present our annual Impact Report, showcasing our range of impacts from the last year.
The report showcases the highlights of our work over the last 12-18 months, a period which saw the global Covid-19 pandemic take force in March 2020.
The report includes details of how ICHP supported the system’s response to the pandemic, as well as our achievements, learnings and aspirations in all our areas of work.
- Our work on the National Programmes PReCePT and TCAM has been recognised at regional and national levels. In November 2020 our PReCePT won the HSJ Patient Safety Award for “Best Partnership Solution for Improving Safety”. For TCAM, we completed 764 referrals, therefore exceeding the NHSE target of 45.
- The Mayor of London announced a new £2.35m scheme to support people with mental health needs sleeping rough. ICHP was commissioned to lead this work.
- We have been working with West London NHS Trust and Universities of Surrey and West London to Improve cervical screening for women with mental health conditions.
- We developed and launched our AF High Impact Intervention Tool which helps commissioners make more informed decisions on care for patients with AF.
- Our data analysis of the healthcare needs of bomb blast victims has created a model that enables healthcare professionals to better plan resources, both immediately and in the long term, following a blast.
- We supported the sector in developing a NWL option in response to the Royal Brompton move to Guys and St Thomas’, acting as secretariat and strategy support function providing a semi-neutral space for members.
- We also have developed and supported the reconfiguration of HIV services between member organisations.