Applications for bursaries closed on 5 September 2017
We’re delighted to announce that we will provide bursaries for up to three students on an MSc in Patient Safety or Quality and Safety in Healthcare course commencing in September 2017.
As part of our work to increase the capability of North West London to commission and deliver safer care for our population, we will fund 50% of the tuition fees for professionals working in healthcare within the region to undertake an MSc programme at a UK university.
Candidates interested in applying for one of the bursaries should:
- Complete the application process at the chosen institution (this is an urgent requirement as institutions have deadlines on receipt of applications);
- Agree the necessary study leave with their line manager;
- Complete the online bursary application. [Applications closed on 5 September 2017]
The ICHP bursary award is subject to:
- Candidates securing a place on a programme; and
- A bursary shortlisting process which could include an interview; and
- Candidates being employed by or affiliated to an ICHP partner organisation.
If we receive enough suitable requests we reserve the right to close the process early, so please ensure you get your applications submitted ASAP.
The last deadline for applications has now passed.
For an informal conversation about applying for the bursary contact firstname.lastname@example.org, ICHP’s Programme Lead for Patient Safety.